- 60g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 20g finely chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- ¼ small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, or 1½ teaspoon fresh finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 60ml dry white wine
- preheat the oven to 180°/gas 4.
- oil a glass baking dish.
- in a small bowl combine all the ingredients except the chicken and wine and blend well.
- pound the chicken breasts until thin, then spread the mixture evenly on to the breasts and roll them up.
- fasten with cocktail sticks.
- arrange the chicken in the baking dish so the rolled breasts do not touch each other.
- pour the wine over the chicken rolls and bake for 45 minutes.