- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon thick cream or full fat cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 55g Smoked salmon (filling)
- 50g Blue Cheese (filling)
- 50g Spring Onion (filling)
- Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Tilt pan to cover well with the butter.
- Beat eggs with cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour into pan and tilt pan to spread eggs to edges of pan.
- Cook over low heat until eggs begin to set.
- Loosen eggs from sides of pan with an egg lifter.
- Tilt pan again to allow uncooked eggs to run to the sides.
- Carefully fold outer edges of omelette into the center to resemble a flat cone.
- Slide omelette out of the pan and serve.
- When filling omelette, spoon filling on to center of omelette before folding edges into the center.